Terms of Services GATE
GATE Policies & Warranty Information
By using and accessing any of GATE's services and products provided, you will have agreed, verified to all of our waivers and disclaimers below: you are at least 18 years of age. You can act as a buyer on our online shop after achieving an age of 13 years only under parental control.
- By making a purchase, you will have agreed to all of our policies.
- All products offered in GATE online shop are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally entered into the market.
Order Processing & Shipping Policies
- We do everything to make our offer up-to-date. In case that ordered products are out of stock, we are obliged to immediately inform about it a buyer using email or phone call.
- All prices on GATE online shop are gross prices in the selected currency specified (VAT included). Prices do not include shipping costs.
- Orders can be made by email, phone call or using our website.
- Orders can be made by email and using website 24/24, 7 days in a week.
- Orders can be made by phone call between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m. Central European Time UTC +01:00 on business days (not including weekends).
- The order is valid only if a buyer fulfills order form properly.
- Buyer agrees to have issued and transferred electronically to the email address indicated by them, an electronic image of documents such as VAT invoices with attachments, invoice correction with attachments and forms.
- After making an order, a buyer automatically receives an email confirming the order.
- The order starts to be processed after receiving a payment on bank account or PayPal
- Orders can be delivered by EMS and other postal services.
- A buyer is burdened by costs of transport.
- Before receiving a package from postal services, a buyer is obliged to check the state of package and product. If a package is damaged, a buyer in assistance of postal service provider should refuse to receive it and prepare an adequate protocol. Then, a buyer should contact GATE as soon as possible. A lack of protocol can lead, in some cases, to problems with receiving a warranty.
- A buyer shall be aware that order delivery via national postal service may take up to 6 weeks (depending on a country where the product is shipped). GATE Menet, Wojtak Sp. J. does not take any responsibility for the postal delivery time. However, if an order was shipped via national post and a buyer did not receive it within 6 weeks after the date of shipping, GATE will send him/her the order once again at its own expense. In case of a situation that a buyer will finally receive two orders, the buyer is obliged to send one order back to GATE.
- For every product we issue an invoice or receipt.
- A buyer can make a payment by Paypal or Bank Transfer.
- A Service Provider is an administrator of databases of personal information provided by customers online store in connection with the purchase.
- We collect personal information such as name, address, phone number, email address, purchase and ordering information, directly from you to process your online orders and to open an online account at a buyer’s request.
- A buyer is able to change his personal information and he can ask for deleting it.
Request For Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
- To submit an RMA request, please visit our www.gatee.eu/technical-support/warranty and complete the simple online form.
- A buyer loses a possibility to replace the product if, before the expiry of three months from noticing the product’s non-conformity with the contract, he does not inform GATE about this fact. To meet the deadline is enough to send a notice before its expiry.
- GATE Limited Warranty Policy
GATE Menet, Wojtak Sp. J. warrants that its Product is free from manufacturing and material defects at the date of purchase and for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase and it is not-extendable. This Limited Warranty is conditioned upon proper use of Product by Purchaser.
- This Limited Warranty is valid provided that the owner provides a proof of purchase and properly completed warranty form.
- This Limited Warranty does not cover: (a) defects or damage (eg. mechanical, thermal or chemical) resulting from accident, misuse (misinterpretation of the instructions), abuse, neglect, unusual physical, electrical or electromechanical stress, water immersion, repairs or structural modification of any part of Product (eg. heat-shrink tube removal), or (b) the Product that has the serial number removed or made illegible; (c) defects or damage from improper operation, maintenance or installation, (d) installation of the products.
- Requests for warranty are processed as soon as possible, not exceeding seven (7) working days. The company's obligation under this Limited Warranty shall be limited to providing replacement of part/s only.