EON PROTECTOR Cylinder Head [CNC] rev. 3
EON PROTECTOR Cylinder Head [CNC] rev. 3
Color may vary slightly depending on batch.
*Free express shipping via courier on all orders over 250 EUR
The cylinder head designed to prolong gearbox shell life and provide the perfect seal to achieve best results. The shock-absorbing bumper noticeably increases gearbox life and limits the wear of the piston head. Thanks to high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum CNC machining, the Protector Cylinder Head guarantees a precise fit and high tolerances between the nozzle and its guide, eliminating the mid-cap syndrome.
- Designed especially for standard and high-performance builds
- Two shock absorbing bumpers of different hardness, prolonging gearbox shell life
- Ultra-high quality of aircraft-grade aluminum CNC machining
- Precise fitting with the nozzle eliminating the mid-cap syndrome
- High tolerances between the nozzle and its guide
- No limits in spring power
- No AEG modification required
- Dedicated especially to pros and skilled users
- All standard AEG cylinders
- All standard AEG piston heads
- All standard O-rings
- PROTECTOR Cylinder Head – Aluminum
- 2 shock absorbing bumpers of varied hardness: 40°ShA & 60°ShA
- 2 o-rings
- QR Code containing QuickStart Guide
The price applies to 1 PROTECTOR Cylinder Head.
Please note that due to different screen settings and light conditions, the color of the products in the pictures may be slightly different than the actual item. Color differences may also occur between different batches of the product.
Enlarged the head centering openings along the axis-increased compatibility with gearbox shells
Increased the width of the tappet plate—enhancing compatibility with other manufacturers' tappet plates
Increased the diameter of the bumper, which reduces the amount of air lost during compression
Increased the chamfer going into the cylinder head tube, resulting in faster and more orderly air flow
Shipping & Returns
|Destination||Express shipping via Fedex||Polish National Postal Service|
|Europe||2-7 business days||1-2 weeks|
|Asia||2-5 business days||not available|
|US/Canada||2-3 business days||not available|
|Australia||3-4 business days||not available|
*Please note that the above delivery times may be extended due to custom duty procedure.
1. The Goods purchased in the Online Store are delivered worldwide, subject to territorial restrictions under applicable laws.
2. The Goods are delivered via specialised courier companies or Poczta Polska (the Polish national postal operator). In some cases, the Goods may be personally collected from the Seller’s registered office, and in the case of the Goods that represent digital content – they may be downloaded on an appropriate device.
3. The Goods are shipped within 1 to 3 (one to three) business days from payment booking. In some cases, the Goods can be shipped at a later date. This applies also to the Goods sold in advance (pre-sale). In such a case, the Seller shall inform the Client about a shipment date. An approximate shipment delivery date depends on a delivery method selected and a destination country, and is specified at order placement. When selecting a transfer payment option, the delivery time indicated on the Website shall be increased by time needed to credit the Client’s entire payment to the Seller’s bank account, usually 1-2 (one to two) business days. Further, in the case of countries outside the European Union, due to distance and potential customs controls the delivery time may be prolonged up to 5 weeks.
4. Detailed delivery method information is available in the Online Store in a Cart section of the given Product.
5. The Goods are shipped to an address specified in an order form or provided by phone or by e-mail. The Seller shall promptly inform the Client about the fact that an order form has been filled in incorrectly if this prevents or delays the conclusion of the Sales Agreement or the delivery of the Goods.
6. Prior to the acceptance of shipment from a postal or a courier service, packaging should be checked for any potential damage inflicted in transport. In particular, the condition of tapes or seals placed on the shipment shall be verified. If shipment package shows any signs of damage or if the seals (tapes) are removed, the shipment shall not be accepted, a damage report shall be prepared in the presence of a courier and the Seller shall be contacted as soon as possible in order to clarify the issue. If discrepancies in terms of shipment quantity or quality are not detected at the acceptance, this might adversely affect the resolution of the Client’s claims filed due to shipment damage or theft in transport.
7. In the case of the Goods that represent the firmware upgrade of devices distributed by the Seller (digital content), the Client, upon the placement of the Order, conclusion of the Sales Agreement and payment, shall connect to a GATE CONTROL STATION desktop application via a USB-Link or Blu-Link device and install the upgrade purchased.